New Service Request

Welcome to the Breezy Hill Water & Sewer Co., Inc. Community. 

  • Please come by our office and complete the New Tap form, or you can print out the New Tap & Transfer Water form below..
  • Complete this form (make sure it is signed),along with a scanned copy of your driver's license and email it to: .
  • Once these documents are recieved, we will set up your new water service.
  • You will receive a call from our customer service team to assist you with paying the deposit over the phone . We look forward to serving your water needs.